Saturday 17 April 2010

SCOTS NEW BOOK

My Toys for Tots Partner, general good guy, sound golfer and great wit SCOTT RAMEY sent me this........... ENJOY

Many of you may not realize it, but I've been very busy planning my retirement putting my thoughts and ideas together in a book.
I believe my new book on GOLF gives the reader valuable playing tips and insider information I've gained through my years of lessons, struggle and experiment.I am very proud of the results, and to assist with marketing, I am asking friends and family to help me out. I hope you find this a useful tool to help you enjoy your game much more while you enjoy the great outdoors. The cost is only $19.95.
Don't wait until they're all gone !!!!

Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 - How to Properly Line Up Your Fourth Putt..
Chapter 2 - How to Hit a Nike from the Rough, when you Hit a Titlist from the Tee.
Chapter 3 - How to Avoid the Water When You Lie 8 in a Bunker.
Chapter 4 - How to Get More Distance off the Shank.
Chapter 5 - When to Give the Ranger the Finger.
Chapter 6 - Using Your Shadow on the Greens to Maximize Earnings.
Chapter 7 - When to Implement Handicap "Management".
Chapter 8 - Proper Excuses for Drinking Beer Before 9:00 AM.
Chapter 9 - How to Rationalize a 6-Hour Round.
Chapter 10 - When Does a Divot Become Classified as Sod..
Chapter 11 - How to Find That Ball That Everyone Else Saw Go in the Water.
Chapter 12 - Why Your Girlfriend Doesn't Care that You Birdied the 5th Hole.
Chapter 13 - Using Curse Words Creatively to Control Ball Flight.
Chapter 14 - When to Let a Foursome Play through Your Twosome.
Chapter 15 - How to Relax When You Are Hitting Five Off the Tee.
Chapter 16 - When to Suggest Major Swing Corrections to Your Opponents..
Chapter 17 - God and the Meaning of the Birdie-to-Bogey-Three-Putt..
Chapter 18 - When to Regrip Your Ball Retriever.
Chapter 19 - Throwing Your Clubs: An Effective Stress-Reduction Technique.
Chapter 20 - Can You Purchase a Better Golf Game?
Chapter 21 - Why Male Golfers Will Pay $6 a Beer From the Cart Girl and Give Her a $4 Tip, but will balk at $4 a Beer at the 19th Hole and then Stiff the Bartender.

Thanking you in advance for your order.

You can see why we won the Toys for Tots......... Scot also sponsored The Mystery Hole Prize to Florida in The Social GOLF OPEN............ A TRUE SOCIAL GOLFER>>>

Thanks Mate

No comments:

Post a Comment