Sunday 31 October 2010

THE AMATEUR TOUR NATIONAL Finals

Stunning Oyster Reef were the last round was played.

I returned to Hilton Head representing Orlando in the 2010 finals determined to improve on my 47th place in 2009. On that basis the trip was a success as I finished in the Top 30, (29th) and was the highest place Orlando golfer even beating tour Champ and housemate on the trip James Rearden. This event is more than Golf, it was fantastic to meet up again with friends from all over the states I had not seen since last years finals. This year I played with some great guys, particularly Tim who I played in rd1 and the final round. This is what Social Golf is all about, it would have been nice to finish higher but not to be, however we can but think of a return. James as usual was a fantastic companion and arranged the whole trip down to a fine detail, thanks mate.



Team Orlando, we finished 3rd out of 20 cities

The Magnificent Fazio at Palmetto Dunes were Rds 1 and 2 were played

No comments:

Post a Comment