Monday 25 July 2011

A few weeks of DESTINY perhaps





more of this please


August 8th to 12th The British Par 3 @ Nailcote Hall



I can dream, 2011 as well, I hope so.




August 21st & 22nd The British Disabled Open @ East Sussex National





Sept 6th the Peoples Open @ Royal St Georges, Sandwich







Oct 1st & 2nd Golfweek Tampa Bay Tour Major @ Championsgate, Orlando






Oct 15th The Florida Open @ The Wanamaker, PGA West, Port St.Lucie.



2009 , why not 2011





To defend the BP3 , reclaim The Florida Open is a challenge but I am up for it. The success in Scotland has give me great heart and indeed anticipation. I am now certain to have qualified for The G Tour Race to Cyprus Finals in November at Belton Woods ( were I won Bunkerfest ) so a trip next February to Aphrodite Hills could be a splendid culmination to this years season.



I now firmly expect the new book "Living The Dream" to be ready for an Easter 2012 publication... it would b nice to add one final chapter of success to it. WISH ME WELL


REMEMBER HAPPY GOLF is GOOD GOLF and SMELL THE ROSES my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment