Thursday 28 January 2010

IT GETS BETTER at Captivating CAPE KIDNAPPERS

The Cape is probably one of the most photographed courses in the world and constantly rated in the top fifty world courses and not as I found out today without good reason. Home of the KIWI Challenge won by Anthony Kim this year it really is a supreme Championship Course in pristeen condition with a jaw dropping setting.The views probably were not quite as stunning as Kauri, I thought but the course offered a totally different challenge. I played it at probably its most benign and played it off the middle green tees still coming in at over 6100 yards. A birdie on the last gave me a 79 and I am truly elated as I write this.





Think Ill take a penalty drop!!!!!

Truly Spectacular backdrop, more pics on facebook for those interested

on THE SOCIAL GOLFER.......... fan site.............

we now move on to Auckland for a bit of R and R, and enjoy the Regatta. Then we leave for Hawaii and arrive before we leave by crossing the date line, thats a first for me. In Hawaii will be playing............................. KOOLAU, rated the hardest in the world..got plenty of balls at the ready... KAPALAU, a PGA Course won by Geof Ogilvey the last two years, the latest this month, so expecting this to be in outstanding condition and finally Waikiki Beach, if I can get on as its the busiest municipal in the world, See you all Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment