Friday 22 January 2010

THE SOCIAL GOLFER in Singapore

First leg of our trip............ (multiple photos on facebook in my personal domain and The Social Golfer domain ) We stayed right on the beach at the superbly located eco lodge The Siluso Beach, just 5 mins by monorail from Singapore Centre and with free buses around Sentosa it was quite simply an ideal location for a Social and Golfing Vacation. Indeed in my opinion as a stop over too




Australia, I far prefer this destination to Hong Kong and Dubai. The place has Charecter, is not unsurprisingly the cleanest city in the world and the people unbelivably friendly. THE GOLF TOO at the Sentosa Golf Club Serapong Championship Course quite different class. Home of the Barclays Singapore Open won by Poults last sept is in the top 5 in Asia for a reason like Singapore it ouses quality and charm.


The best dressed golfer to play Sentosa, the Starter says I made Ian Poulter look dowdy and subdued.


The championship course is without doubt one of the best I have ever played, it eat me up and spat me out for 9 holes, but I had a run of 5 pars and two birdies on the back nine, playing quite sublimely. The Greens are magnificent, fairways pristeen, views sensational and all it will clearly be highly ranked in he next books ratings. Phenominal Day.


Sensational Serapong a MUST VISIT

and SO ON TO TASMANIA were I will finish 4th in THE WREST POINT MASTERS and tO Sydney were I will visirt MOORE PARK the citys central course next to THE Sydney Cricket Ground............ Updates to follow.

Got to go packing for my trip to Kauri Cliffs and Cape Kidnappers............. LIVIN THE DREAM


No comments:

Post a Comment